Nutrition Mastery Blueprint
A Step-by-Step Guide To Making Sustainable Nutrition Changes That Will Improve Your Body Composition and Long-Term Health Without Having to Give Up Your Favorite Foods Or Constantly Be On a DietEnroll Now!
Enroll by Friday March 8th at midnight to save $75 on lifetime access to the course and get access to bi-weekly live calls with Dr. Chavez.
What if you felt confident knowing exactly what to eat to reach your health and body composition goals?
- Been stuck in a long cycle of yo-yo dieting?
- Spent a lot of time learning about nutrition, but still feel confused, and unsure about what to eat to support your long-term health?
- Wasted hundreds, or thousands of dollars on supplements, diet plans, cleanses, books, etc. and still don't have a good routine in place with your nutrition?
There is another way.
Eating in a way that supports your health doesn't have to feel super complicated or overwhelming. It can just be something that you do. Something that is a part of your life and routine.
In order to get to this point you have to:
Develop a basic understanding of how your body works and how to give it the nutrition that it needs.
Build simple habits that you can sustain that fit within your unique personal circumstances.
You can get the results that you want without:
- Constantly obsessing about food
Giving up your favorite foods (or attempting to)
Spending several hours per day on food prep or lots of money buying specialty foods
Spending hours per day in the gym
When I was in my early 20s I got OBSESSED with nutrition which led me down a path of following lots of extreme diets, cutting out foods/food groups, and investing A LOT of time/energy into everything that I ate…
It was exhausting…
As I learned more and more about nutrition (I went on to get a PhD in the topic) I learned that a lot of what I was doing was a waste of time.
I learned how to focus on what matters, and how to set up my nutrition in a way that was easy to follow with my busy schedule and got me even better results than before.
Now, I am in my late 30s and I following a simple and flexible nutrition plan that I enjoy and helps me get the results that I want with my body composition and health.
I learned to shift my focus from:
- Following diets that I read/heard about
- Cutting out foods because they had scary-sounding ingredients
- Trying to detox and cleanse my body
- Looking for the silver bullet supplement
- Nit-picking everything that I ate
- Being afraid of the food choices that would be available at social gatherings
And Instead Focus On:
- Eating the right amount of energy for my needs
- Eating mostly minimally processed foods
- Getting the right amount of protein, fat, and carbohydrates from the right sources
- Including plenty of nutrient-dense foods with known health benefits
- Including, but not overdoing, the “fun” foods
- Building an effective exercise (and recovery) routine
- Having a backup plan for holidays, weekends, vacations
These are the things that really made a difference over time.
Since graduating with my Ph.D., I have worked with hundreds of clients with various goals and health challenges.
I also publish a podcast that has almost half a million downloads, and have been hired as a lecturer and consultant to teach about nutrition to a wide variety of people.
I know that empowering people with the right information, tools, and resources to build a sustainable nutrition plan can be life-changing.
Which is why I created the Nutrition Mastery Blueprint...
The Nutrition Mastery Blueprint is a self-paced, 100% online educational course designed to take you from being confused, overwhelmed, and unhappy with your health/nutrition…
- Feeling confident with your nutrition choices
- Reaching a healthy body composition that you feel comfortable with
- Confidently eating to support your health and energy levels
- Having a healthy and balanced relationship with food
In this course you will learn:
- How to figure out the right amount of calories and protein that you need to be eating to sustain your energy and achieve a healthy body composition
- The importance of protein, carbohydrates, fat, and fiber, and how to build a balanced diet that works for you
- How to ensure that you are meeting your micronutrient needs and including foods that will support your long-term health
- Strategies for balancing, health, convenience, and enjoyment with your nutrition
- Learn what nutritious foods are most important to include in your diet and which foods may be best to limit/avoid
- Determine if you have food sensitivities and what to do about them
- Maintain healthy nutrition habits while traveling and on vacation and eating out
- Change things up when you hit a plateau
- How to Make healthy cost-effective choices at the grocery store
- How to prep and plan your nutrition ahead of time to save time and maximize your chances of success
What does this course include?
🎥 Video Lessons
🎧 Audio Lessons
📖 Worksheets/Cheat Sheets
💻 Access to an online community to ask questions about the content and get access to live monthly calls.
Module 1: Introduction and Getting Started
- Welcome and Overview of Course
- Setting Expectations and Starting With a Healthy Mindset
- Creating a Vision and Setting Goals
Module 1: How Much to Eat
- Introduction to Energy Balance
- Macronutrients: What They Are and Why They Matter
- Tracking Calories: When to Do It and How to Do It Right
- Building Your Personal Eating Schedule
- How to Reach Your Goals Without Tracking Calories
- What to Do When Progress Stalls?
Module 2: What to Eat
- Components of a Health Promoting Dietary Pattern
- Health Promoting Foods to Eat More Of
- Foods to Limit That Can Increase Disease Risk
- Common Nutrient Deficiencies and How to Prevent Them
- Identifying Personal Food Sensitivities
Module 3: How to Put it Into Practice
- Taking a Habit Focused Approach
- Planning and Prepping for Success
- Grocery Shopping Guide
- Navigating Weekends, Holidays, and Vacations
- How to Talk to Friends and Family
Bonus Module: Exercise for Fat Loss and Long Term Health (coming soon)
- Exercise: The Key to Healthy Aging
- Basics of an Effective Resistance Training Program
- Cardio: Why It’s Important and What To Do
- The Importance of Living an Active Lifestyle
- Building a Simple Exercise Plan That You Can Stick To
Resources and Guides
- Sample meal plans tailored to various energy needs
- Plug and play recipes organized by calorie levels
- Complete Guide to Grocery Shopping
- Calculating Your Energy and Macronutrient Needs
- Goal Setting and Vision Guide
- Meal Planning and Meal Prep 101
- Beginner home workout sample program
- Beginner gym workout sample program
If you enroll today, in just a few short months from now you you can have:
- Better nutrition habits that you feel good about
- An exercise plan that gets you RESULTS
- Simple frameworks for incorporating these things into a busy life
- The knowledge to continue to improve your health for years to come
And most of all a healthier body that you feel more comfortable in.
How does that sound?
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who has felt confused about what to eat and overwhelmed with all of the information
- People trying to lose weight/improve their body composition in a sustainable way
- People who want to reduce their risk of chronic disease with nutrition and lifestyle habits
- People who enjoy learning and value the power of knowledge
This course may not be the best for
- People who would benefit more direct accountability
- People who are currently experiencing an eating disorder
- People with health conditions that may require a more specialized nutritional approach
- People who are unwilling to go through the materials and apply it.
FAQs and Contact
When does the course start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
Do you offer refunds?
How long does it take to complete the course?
Do I have to track my food while going through this course?
I learned simple food combinations for taking away so much of the confusion I had around nutrition. The biggest change was my relationship with food vastly improved. I stopped worrying about "bad foods" that influencers taught me to fear. I cleaned up my supplement regimen, cleaned up my social media use, and just looked for simple ways to incorporate nutritious foods into m diet. Now I feel more in control and empowered by my food choices and I know I'm on the right path toward better nutrition and better health.
- Josh M., Philadelphia.
I have learned SO much from this course as it was originally. Can't wait to get into the new content!! I now look at food differently-there are no "good" or "bad" foods. I've learned to focus on my macro's & everything else falls into place. Love this!!